Thursday, March 26, 2015

SXSW 2015 RECAPS



Had lotsa fun as usual at the festival and a big thanks to the great people on my music magazine panel: Jim DeRogatis, Jaan Uhelski, Alex Gale, Ann Powers.  I've been posting a bunch of photos and videos of all the stuff I saw (about 70 bands in all) at TheBlot including:

- Highlights from Day 1 - March 17th, including Barbettes, Songhoy Blues, Spoon, Moving Panoramas, The Ooohh Baby Gimme Mores, Apanhador Só

- Highlights from Day 2 - March 18th, including Sego, Public Service Broadcasting, Speedy Ortiz, Wolf Alice, 

- Highlights from the rest of the week- March 19th-21st, including the Zombies, Odesza, Bomba Estereo, Chandos, Courtney Barnett, Lilly Hiatt, Elle King, Peelander-Z, Holychild, Kate Tempest, Prince Rama, Seinabo Sey

I'm already looking forward to next year though I could use a week to decompress now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home