Editor of music magazine Perfect Sound Forever scours the musical landscape for the finest aural tidbits, plus info on my own projects that might be of interest
- Name: Perfect Sound Forever
- Location: New York, NY
Editor/perpetrator of Perfect Sound Forever, the longest running online-only music zine; reissue producer (Kleenex/Liliput, DNA, Oh OK, Delta 5, Essential Logic); freelance writer; social media expert
- New Order at Radio City, NYC- April 14, 2017
- Charli XCX in NYC- April 2017
- PRETENDERS AT TERMINAL 5 Last night as I went thr...
- A Nonesuch Celebration in Brooklyn Amazing night ...
- SLEAFORD MODS IN BROOKLYN After a 2-3 year absenc...
- 2016's Greatest Hits
- 2015's Greatest Hits
- Julie Ruin at House of Vans
- Dr. John Cooper Clarke makes an NYC house call
- SXSW 2015 RECAPS Had lotsa fun as usual at the ...
- Ye Wei Blog- subscribe by RSS feed
- Blues Festival E-Guide
- Blurt Magazine
- Robert Christgau
- Irwin Chusid's Songs in the Key of Z
- Jim Derogatis
- Excavated Shellac blog
- Simon Reynolds' blissblog
- Rock and Rap Confidential
- Rock's Backpages
- Soul Patrol
- SXSW- South by Southwest
- Richie Unterberger
- The Wire
- Zorn mailing list
Ye wei = a recent Chinese fad where exotic items are consumed with no regard for their rare, precious quality or the detrimental effect on the environment.
Saturday, April 15, 2017